Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bloggin' Time : Drei

So, I'm not a Dyson sponsor or anything like that (one may think since this is my second consecutive dyson blog), but I saw this in a mall and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Well, maybe not the coolest thing ever, but pretty sweet. Just like the last blog, this is amazing design. Kudos to Mr. Dyson! First, let me tell you my encounter. So, I'm washing my hands in a restroom and I see this box. I thought it may be a hand dryer, but at the same time never saw something that looked like this. Oh! It was made by Dyson! Of course it's a hand dryer. There is this gap in the box where you stick your hands and it automatically starts blowing air. Not like a regular air dryer. It's this stream of air. I don't know exactly how I feel about it though. It's not like it dries your hands any faster than a regular dryer, plus you have your hands in this box and you have to keep going in and out just to get dry. (imagine going through a car wash. even though the air is blowing on your car to dry your car, you still leave with a little water on it). So let's see. I think the design of this product and the technological part of this product is amazing. The air stream is my favorite. Although I don't think it works amazing, the concept behind the product is definitely something to look out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment